Please Join Our New Telegram Channel to make sure we stay connected!
How To Make Butter At Home. Photo © TKOR. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxyla_OJKgA
Butter is an ancient food, having been made by people at least 4,000 years ago and it’s still a staple in every household up to this day. The video by Grant Thompson shows how to make butter at home by vigorously shaking heavy cream inside a mason jar. Prepare yourself for an intense arm workout!
Why should you include butter in your diet? Here are just a few of the surprising number of nutritional benefits of butter:
1. Butter is high in absorbable vitamin A, which is essential for thyroid and adrenal health. It also contains vitamin D which is essential to absorption of calcium in the bones, plus vitamins D and K.
2. It has a high level of – get ready for this – glycosphingolipids which are a special type of fatty acid that according to modern research can protect your body against a number of gastrointestinal issues: They contribute to the mucus layers along the stomach membrane making it harder for bacterial infections to bind to functioning receptors.
3. It is rich in monounsaturated fats, the same kind of healthful fat found in olive oil.
4. Beta carotene has long been known as a booster for eye health and this can be found in surprisingly high levels in butter, especially that which is more yellow from cows fed on summer pasture. It contributes to the protection of the eyes, as well as in stimulating additional cellular growth reducing the chances of cataracts.
5. Butter has a rare hormone-like substance which may help protect against joint calcification, which leads to arthritis.
6. It is a source of absorbable iodine.
7. It is a source of selenium.
Note that just one tablespoon of butter contains about 101 calories, which is similar to one medium-sized banana. All good things should be taken in moderation.
Ok, here’s the tutorial video:
I Can't Help Showing This Off:
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique prepping system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try This:
An amazing discovery in an abandoned house in Austin, Texas: A lost book of amazing survival knowledge, believed to have been long vanished to history, has been found in a dusty drawer in the house which belonged to a guy named Claude Davis.
Remember... back in those days, there was no electricity... no refrigerators... no law enforcement... and certainly no grocery store or supermarkets... Some of these exceptional skills are hundreds of years of old and they were learned the hard way by the early pioneers.
We've lost to history so much survival knowledge that we've become clueless compared to what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.
Neighbors said that for the last couple of years Claude has tried to unearth and learn the forgotten ways of our great-grandparents and claimed to have found a secret of gargantuan proportions. A secret that he is about to reveal together with 3 old teachings that will change everything you think you know about preparedness:
More Off-Grid And Survival Resources:
What REALLY Happens When You Bury a Shipping Container? (Hint: It's A Bit Crazy...)
Shipping containers are all the rage - but if you are thinking about buying one, you MUST watch this video first:
There's a general belief that if you bury a shipping container you can create an awesome root cellar / storm shelter / survival bunker.
But is a shipping container strong enough to handle the pressure?
Watch the video to see what happens: