Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel for FREE daily tutorials!
How To Build A Straw Bale House. Photo – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd3PlKH2PIs
Looking for the fastest, easiest, and cheapest way to create a beautiful home? According to Jon Jandai from Life is Easy YouTube channel, the answer is to learn how to build a straw bale house. And when you think about it, the idea makes sense. Here are a few reasons why building a straw bale house could be a worthwhile endeavor:
• Despite the first image that comes to mind, that of a house that looks like a pile of straw bales – the finished result can be a beautiful home – and once rendered / plastered, you would not even know that the home was made from straw bales!
• Straw bale is energy-efficient – i.e., it’s great for insulation. Depending on the thickness and placement of the bales, the R-value can be up to 0.94 per inch. This translates to a cozy home and low electric consumption (win-win).
• Straw bales are a relatively simple, safe and natural material to work with.
• When properly constructed and maintained, straw bale houses can last a lifetime. And when the time comes to take them down, you can simply plough the biodegradable material back into the earth.
• The thickness of the straw bales makes for a rather aesthetic house design with awesome features such as a window shelf/seat.
• From the price of the material, the construction process, to the energy savings, a straw bale house is very affordable.
• With the guidelines (e.g., the YouTube video linked above), building a straw bale house is not overly complicated — even for novice builders.
If you’re interested in an affordable and unconventional straw bale house, Jon Jandai offers a surprisingly detailed and illustrative tutorial. He narrates how to raise the foundation with concrete, how to place the straw bales, install the roof, plaster over the straw bale, and even apply some artwork.
Disclaimer: It’s crucial to keep the straw bales are dry as possible to prevent rot. And ensure you observe the applicable building regulations in your region.
Image For Pinterest:
How To Build A Straw Bale House. Photos – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd3PlKH2PIs
This Crazy Off Grid Device Literally Makes Drinkable Water From Fresh Air:
According to NASA, the U.S. is expecting a 100-YEAR LONG MEGADROUGHT.
It's already begun. Ask the farmers in California. They know.
Every survivalist knows that water is of critical importance. You NEED an independent water source that you can count on!
As an interesting "survival rehearsal" - imagine that you turned the tap on right now and nothing came out. How long would you last?
But what if there was another water source literally hidden in plain sight. That's right, I'm talking about the atmosphere!
The amazing thing about getting water from the natural moisture in the air... is that it is ALWAYS available.
This gives you real water security!
Learn more about how to tap into "Nature's secret water reservoir" and stay hydrated when TSHTF!
Watch the video:
Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try This:
An amazing discovery in an abandoned house in Austin, Texas: A lost book of amazing survival knowledge, believed to have been long vanished to history, has been found in a dusty drawer in the house which belonged to a guy named Claude Davis.
Remember... back in those days, there was no electricity... no refrigerators... no law enforcement... and certainly no grocery store or supermarkets... Some of these exceptional skills are hundreds of years of old and they were learned the hard way by the early pioneers.
We've lost to history so much survival knowledge that we've become clueless compared to what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.
Neighbors said that for the last couple of years Claude has tried to unearth and learn the forgotten ways of our great-grandparents and claimed to have found a secret of gargantuan proportions. A secret that he is about to reveal together with 3 old teachings that will change everything you think you know about preparedness:
What REALLY Happens When You Bury a Shipping Container? (Hint: It's A Bit Crazy...)
Shipping containers are all the rage - but if you are thinking about buying one, you MUST watch this video first:
Do not, I repeat do NOT do what these lunatics did! Can you spot the "fatal mistake" they made?
There's a general belief that if you bury a shipping container you can create an awesome root cellar / storm shelter / survival bunker.
But is a shipping container strong enough to handle the pressure?
Watch the video to see what happens:
I Can't Help Showing This Off:
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique prepping system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
More Off-Grid And Survival Resources: