Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel for FREE daily tutorials!
16 Unusual Items For Your Survival Kit. Photos – see footer
This is a great list of cool and unusual things for your stockpile that can be very useful during survival or emergency situations.
a. Place a handful of perlite chunks into the Altoids tin.
b. Cut the metal window screen with a size similar to the Altoids tin.
c. Put the window screen on top of the perlite and tuck its corners into the tin.
Whenever you need the stove, just add 3 tbsps. of denatured alcohol to the perlite then light it up using a match.
2. Meat tenderizer. Mix it with water to form a paste and apply it to insect bites and stings. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and rinse it off. You can also add some vinegar to the paste and this will be magical.
3. Activated charcoal. This works great to treat poisoning for it traps chemicals and toxins in your stomach. It also used for water filtration, relieves gas and bloating and can be made into a paste to put on insect bites and stings to draw out poisons.
4. Binder clips. These can be used to hold all kinds of things together. You can also use them as a stabilizer, hanger, holder, and etc.
5. Small tin of Vicks VapoRub. You can apply this under your nose to mask unpleasant odors. Apart from its medicinal purposes, it also helps in starting a fire if mixed with tinder.
6. Dried Fruit. Mold will not grow readily on dried fruit. It is one of the best foods to stock up for survival since it contains essential nutrients, keeps for a long time and is easy to store and transport.
7. Sillcock keys/4 ways keys. This is a must have in your survival kit. This tool will help you get access to restricted water, in genuine emergency situations.
8. Knee-high pantyhose. This will prevent you from getting blisters and insect bites. You can also use this to filter water or store small items. And it will help you stay warm when it’s cold.
9. Cash. This is an essential thing to have especially when you need to buy something and there is no power in your area, stores won’t be able to run your credit/debit cards. Your cash will surely help you during these circumstances.
10. Katadyn Pocket Water Microfilter these amazing portable water filters get rave reviews and can remove an amazing array of impurities from water. One of these could truly be the difference between life and death! The water filter has a silver-impregnated ceramic element which is active against bacteria and protozoa, filtering all particles and microorganisms larger than 0.2 microns, to produce clear, drinkable water. This seems an expensive product but when compared to the price of your life you realize that this is one of the best survival items out there.
11. Gloves. All kinds of gloves are essential.
12. Hair ponies/bobby pins. Hair ponies are not only for the hair. They can also help you in survival situations. They can tie and keep things together. Bobby pins are very useful when you need to pick a lock. And you can also create a fish hook from bobby pins.
13. Thieves essential oil. This works well in keeping you and your kids away from germs and bacteria.
14. Ultimate Paracord Bracelet. Paracord has a lot of survival benefits – securing items, building shelters, backup strategy for trapping, starting a fire, the list goes on and on.
15. Soda cans. You can improvise a portable stove, a candle lamp hanger, a fish hook, a soda can torch and more. See full list of soda can survival hacks.
16. Floss. Use the floss to make a rope, cut food, mend your damaged clothing, hang up stuff, etc.
Don’t forget – you will need a good quality bug-out bag. For good information regarding the best bug out bags, check out https://bestsurvival.org/best-bug-out-bags/.
This Crazy Off Grid Device Literally Makes Drinkable Water From Fresh Air:
According to NASA, the U.S. is expecting a 100-YEAR LONG MEGADROUGHT.
It's already begun. Ask the farmers in California. They know.
Every survivalist knows that water is of critical importance. You NEED an independent water source that you can count on!
As an interesting "survival rehearsal" - imagine that you turned the tap on right now and nothing came out. How long would you last?
But what if there was another water source literally hidden in plain sight. That's right, I'm talking about the atmosphere!
The amazing thing about getting water from the natural moisture in the air... is that it is ALWAYS available.
This gives you real water security!
Learn more about how to tap into "Nature's secret water reservoir" and stay hydrated when TSHTF!
Watch the video:
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...
Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try This:
An amazing discovery in an abandoned house in Austin, Texas: A lost book of amazing survival knowledge, believed to have been long vanished to history, has been found in a dusty drawer in the house which belonged to a guy named Claude Davis.
Remember... back in those days, there was no electricity... no refrigerators... no law enforcement... and certainly no grocery store or supermarkets... Some of these exceptional skills are hundreds of years of old and they were learned the hard way by the early pioneers.
We've lost to history so much survival knowledge that we've become clueless compared to what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.
Neighbors said that for the last couple of years Claude has tried to unearth and learn the forgotten ways of our great-grandparents and claimed to have found a secret of gargantuan proportions. A secret that he is about to reveal together with 3 old teachings that will change everything you think you know about preparedness:
What REALLY Happens When You Bury a Shipping Container? (Hint: It's A Bit Crazy...)
Shipping containers are all the rage - but if you are thinking about buying one, you MUST watch this video first:
Do not, I repeat do NOT do what these lunatics did! Can you spot the "fatal mistake" they made?
There's a general belief that if you bury a shipping container you can create an awesome root cellar / storm shelter / survival bunker.
But is a shipping container strong enough to handle the pressure?
Watch the video to see what happens:
I Can't Help Showing This Off:
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique prepping system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
More Off-Grid And Survival Resources: