Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel for FREE daily tutorials!
The “5Cs of survival” is a simple mnemonic to master the most essential skills and gear for survival and self-reliance. Learning what the Cs entail is crucial — whether you are simply planning to explore the backyard woods on a weekend, or you’re stranded in a survival scenario.
As elaborated in a video by Survival Lilly, here’s what you should know about the 5Cs:
• Cutting: A knife is one of the most versatile tools and a must-have in survival situations or camping. But if you happen to lose your blade, you can use sharpened rocks as an alternative.
• Cover: Tarps are durable, portable, and easy to set-up. But if you don’t have one in your gear, you can build your own makeshift structure with branches and leaves from your surroundings.
• Combustion: The ability to spark a fire is fundament. It keeps you warm, cooks your food, and helps in crafting tools. Lilly recommends a survival fire stick due to its longevity, ease of use, and resistance to elements. Alternatively, you can spark a flame the old-fashioned way using friction.
• Container: You need water to survive! Staying hydrated is especially vital in an emergency. Ensure you have a durable vessel for storing water. And remember to sterilize your water by boiling it.
• Cordage: If you don’t have strong cordage with you, learn how to weave vines and grass into durable ropes for various uses.
With these 5 items packed in your survival kit (or in your mind – i.e. with the skills to adapting and using natural resources), you’re set to meet basic survival needs.
Note that the specific items in each of the 5Cs are subject to seasonal or environmental changes and specialized tasks.
The 5Cs – Survival Vs Bushcraft. Photos – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq_r_YvOsUw
This Crazy Off Grid Device Literally Makes Drinkable Water From Fresh Air:
According to NASA, the U.S. is expecting a 100-YEAR LONG MEGADROUGHT.
It's already begun. Ask the farmers in California. They know.
Every survivalist knows that water is of critical importance. You NEED an independent water source that you can count on!
As an interesting "survival rehearsal" - imagine that you turned the tap on right now and nothing came out. How long would you last?
But what if there was another water source literally hidden in plain sight. That's right, I'm talking about the atmosphere!
The amazing thing about getting water from the natural moisture in the air... is that it is ALWAYS available.
This gives you real water security!
Learn more about how to tap into "Nature's secret water reservoir" and stay hydrated when TSHTF!
Watch the video:
Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try This:
An amazing discovery in an abandoned house in Austin, Texas: A lost book of amazing survival knowledge, believed to have been long vanished to history, has been found in a dusty drawer in the house which belonged to a guy named Claude Davis.
Remember... back in those days, there was no electricity... no refrigerators... no law enforcement... and certainly no grocery store or supermarkets... Some of these exceptional skills are hundreds of years of old and they were learned the hard way by the early pioneers.
We've lost to history so much survival knowledge that we've become clueless compared to what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.
Neighbors said that for the last couple of years Claude has tried to unearth and learn the forgotten ways of our great-grandparents and claimed to have found a secret of gargantuan proportions. A secret that he is about to reveal together with 3 old teachings that will change everything you think you know about preparedness:
What REALLY Happens When You Bury a Shipping Container? (Hint: It's A Bit Crazy...)
Shipping containers are all the rage - but if you are thinking about buying one, you MUST watch this video first:
Do not, I repeat do NOT do what these lunatics did! Can you spot the "fatal mistake" they made?
There's a general belief that if you bury a shipping container you can create an awesome root cellar / storm shelter / survival bunker.
But is a shipping container strong enough to handle the pressure?
Watch the video to see what happens:
I Can't Help Showing This Off:
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique prepping system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
More Off-Grid And Survival Resources: