How To Turn Soda Cans Into A Portable Camp Stove. Photo – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGCq_0lfRLM
There are a lot of excellent sources for you to be able to cook or heat your food. But did you know that a soda can can be used in a survival situation?
You can easily improvise this portable camp stove by using just a couple of tools that are probably available in your home (or you can just buy them) and follow these instructions:
– 2 soda cans
– Sharpie marker
– 1-inch thick block of wood or magazine/book
– 1/2 inches thick block of wood or magazine/book
– Heat resistant sealant
– Fiberglass insulation
– Nail and a hammer
– Denatured alcohol
– a penny
1. Place your sharpie marker on the block of wood (1inch thick) with marker tip touching the side of the 1st soda can then turn the can to mark your leveling points.
2. Take the 2nd can and place the other block of wood (1/2 inch) on top of the other then repeat step 1.
3. Cut the 2 soda cans using the mark as a guide. Discard the upper part of the cans. It’s important to trim out the sharp edges down to make it clean. Be careful not to cut yourself during this process.
4. Using your sharpie, mark some holes in the center and around the bottom of the can.
5. Take the nail and place it on the marks (black dots) and hammer it through. Repeat in all the black dots around. Be sure not to crash the can while hammering.
6. Crimp the edges of the other can (the one w/o the holes).
7. Take the fiberglass and pack it inside the larger can (the one with the holes). IMPORTANT – unlike the video presenter, ALWAYS use gloves to handle fiberglass and also, always wear a dust mask!! Cannot overemphasize! You really don’t want to breathe fiberglass particles which can easily become airborne, or get fiberglass splinters, which are very unpleasant.
8. Bring in the lower section and stick it using the gasket sealant. Leave it 24 hours to dry.
9. Pour in some denatured alcohol into the center holes. Light it up and place the penny at the center. Wait for a few seconds then the fire starts up.
Here’s the full video:
Do You Recognize These 4 Home Security Massive Fails?
I Can't Help Showing This Off:
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique prepping system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try This:
An amazing discovery in an abandoned house in Austin, Texas: A lost book of amazing survival knowledge, believed to have been long vanished to history, has been found in a dusty drawer in the house which belonged to a guy named Claude Davis.
Remember... back in those days, there was no electricity... no refrigerators... no law enforcement... and certainly no grocery store or supermarkets... Some of these exceptional skills are hundreds of years of old and they were learned the hard way by the early pioneers.
>> Click here to find out about them now
We've lost to history so much survival knowledge that we've become clueless compared to what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.
Neighbors said that for the last couple of years Claude has tried to unearth and learn the forgotten ways of our great-grandparents and claimed to have found a secret of gargantuan proportions. A secret that he is about to reveal together with 3 old teachings that will change everything you think you know about preparedness:
>>> Click Here To Watch His Short Video <<<
More Off-Grid And Survival Resources:
What REALLY Happens When You Bury a Shipping Container? (Hint: It's A Bit Crazy...)
Shipping containers are all the rage - but if you are thinking about buying one, you MUST watch this video first:
There's a general belief that if you bury a shipping container you can create an awesome root cellar / storm shelter / survival bunker.
But is a shipping container strong enough to handle the pressure?
Watch the video to see what happens:
What Really Happens When You Bury a Shipping Container? (Click To Watch Video)