Please Join Our New Telegram Channel to make sure we stay connected!
image s © kaninstudio, jelenaaloskina – fotolia.com
A shemagh is a survival item which has many uses; it is most often carried by the military in the Middle East and its popularity has been spreading fast because of its numerous benefits to aid in survival. As the Middle East region has very dry and hot climate, it is very common for the air to be filled with dust, especially if there is an extreme lack of the wind to provide fresh oxygen. However there are numerous hot places in the world, and numerous other uses for this simple tool.
We’ve located a genuine Shemagh on Amazon for you that is under $10 at the time of writing! You can choose from 42 colors and this one got tons of 5-star reviews.
When you get to see all the uses you can get from a Shemagh, you will be very surprised at how handy these head scarfs can actually be:
33 Survival Uses For A Shemagh:
• #1 Use as a head scarf.
• #2 Veil your face.
• #3 Blowing your nose
• #4 Use as a blindfold.
• #5 Scarf
• #6 Shade yourself from the sun.
• #7 Wash Cloth.
• #8 If you get an injury to your arm, then use as a sling.
• #9 Protection against dust storms.
• #10 If bleeding heavy, then use as a tourniquet.
• #11 Its perfect for starting a fire.
• #12 Marking your trail.
• #13 A net for fishing.
• #14 Short rope for climbing.
• #15 Use as a signal flag, and wave for help!
• #16 Use as a simple filter.
• #17 Use it as a pillow.
• #18 Use as a knee-pad.
• #19 Use it as a barrier for bugs.
• #20 You can collect dew.
• #21 Use as a Splint Tie.
• #22 If need a weapon, then it would make an excellent sling.
• #23 Run out of toilet roll? Yup… You’ve guessed it. Discard after use of course.
• #24 A wick for a lamp.
• #25 Holding pots.
• #26 Use as a bear bag.
• #27 Use it for compression.
• #28 Use it as a filter.
• #29 Use as a belt.
• #30 Use as a towel for drying yourself off.
• #31 A tool carrying belt.
• #32 Use as a poultice.
• #33 Use for covering your feet.
How To Wear A Shemagh:
To start with, the Shemagh starts off as a large sheet.
• Lay the whole sheet out.
• Fold the two top corners down so it forms a triangle.
• Place the triangle sheet over your head, with the two side points hanging over your shoulders and the central point between your shoulder blades (one point should be longer than the other).
• Now simply, hold over your face and tie up all the points from behind.
Here’s a link to a genuine Shemagh on Amazon for you that is under $10 at the time of writing.
Now you are ready for survival in the desert, beach, park or even your own backyard…. 😉
I Can't Help Showing This Off:
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique prepping system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try This:
An amazing discovery in an abandoned house in Austin, Texas: A lost book of amazing survival knowledge, believed to have been long vanished to history, has been found in a dusty drawer in the house which belonged to a guy named Claude Davis.
Remember... back in those days, there was no electricity... no refrigerators... no law enforcement... and certainly no grocery store or supermarkets... Some of these exceptional skills are hundreds of years of old and they were learned the hard way by the early pioneers.
We've lost to history so much survival knowledge that we've become clueless compared to what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.
Neighbors said that for the last couple of years Claude has tried to unearth and learn the forgotten ways of our great-grandparents and claimed to have found a secret of gargantuan proportions. A secret that he is about to reveal together with 3 old teachings that will change everything you think you know about preparedness:
More Off-Grid And Survival Resources:
What REALLY Happens When You Bury a Shipping Container? (Hint: It's A Bit Crazy...)
Shipping containers are all the rage - but if you are thinking about buying one, you MUST watch this video first:
There's a general belief that if you bury a shipping container you can create an awesome root cellar / storm shelter / survival bunker.
But is a shipping container strong enough to handle the pressure?
Watch the video to see what happens: