Please Join Our New Telegram Channel to make sure we stay connected!
How To Make Your Own “Pill Bottle” Survival Kit. Photos – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoTe5zDlZsk
The internet is laden with emergency and survival kits of all shapes and sizes but this one fits in a small pill bottle! This is a very simple miniature survival kit that covers a number of bases and could save the day in a number of situations. The good thing about having a miniature kit is that you are less likely to leave it behind on account of it being too much hassle to carry with you. A miniature EDC is a wonderful thing…
The contents of your kit are only limited by the size of the bottle and your imagination. Here’s a quick rundown of contents you could include:
1. Paracord – Wrap the outside of your pill bottle with 550 paracord for cordage.
2. Matches – To start a fire for warmth, cook food or to send a signal.
3. Match striker strip – Take just the strip from the box to save space.
4. Birthday candles – Use for light after dark, or melt the wax over a flame to increase the fire’s strength.
5. Safety pins – Use to fix clothing, attach two items together or use one as a makeshift fishing hook.
6. Sanitizing hand wipes – If wounded, clean the wound first with one of these little wipes. Sanitation is very important in survival.
7. Band-aids – Keep small injuries covered to prevent potential infection.
8. Mini red finger flashlight – The bright red led gives you enough light to see in your immediate area.
9. Cotton balls – You can use these cotton balls as either a blood clotting agent or as tinder for starting a fire.
10. Fire straws – You can store your tinder inside your drinking straws to make it waterproof and a lot more portable. To do this, cut the drinking straws into lengths of about 2.5 inches each and using your pliers, pinch off one end of the straw and burn it closed with the lighter. Take 1 cotton ball and put a little petroleum jelly into it. Stretch out the cotton ball and twist it up a bit then slide the end of the cotton into the straw and continue to twist while you push it in. Once you have the cotton ball completely shoved into the straw, clamp the open end with the pliers and burn it shut with the lighter again.
11. Neosporin in a straw – Fight infection from scrapes and cuts. Use the same method stated at number 10 but place Neosporin inside the straw instead of tinder.
Gather all the supplies and neatly pack them inside the bottle. If you have extra room in your bottle, you might consider packing the following items: fishing wire, strips of duct tape, gauze, tweezers, or a small pocket knife. This survival kit takes up very little room and it’s a perfect fit for your backpack, pocket or glove compartment.
Here’s the tutorial video:
For more ideas on a similar theme, see our Altoids tin survival kit tutorial.
Image For Pinterest:
How To Make Your Own “Pill Bottle” Survival Kit. Photo – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoTe5zDlZsk
Do You Recognize These 4 Home Security Massive Fails?
I Can't Help Showing This Off:
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique prepping system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try This:
An amazing discovery in an abandoned house in Austin, Texas: A lost book of amazing survival knowledge, believed to have been long vanished to history, has been found in a dusty drawer in the house which belonged to a guy named Claude Davis.
Remember... back in those days, there was no electricity... no refrigerators... no law enforcement... and certainly no grocery store or supermarkets... Some of these exceptional skills are hundreds of years of old and they were learned the hard way by the early pioneers.
We've lost to history so much survival knowledge that we've become clueless compared to what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.
Neighbors said that for the last couple of years Claude has tried to unearth and learn the forgotten ways of our great-grandparents and claimed to have found a secret of gargantuan proportions. A secret that he is about to reveal together with 3 old teachings that will change everything you think you know about preparedness:
More Off-Grid And Survival Resources:
What REALLY Happens When You Bury a Shipping Container? (Hint: It's A Bit Crazy...)
Shipping containers are all the rage - but if you are thinking about buying one, you MUST watch this video first:
There's a general belief that if you bury a shipping container you can create an awesome root cellar / storm shelter / survival bunker.
But is a shipping container strong enough to handle the pressure?
Watch the video to see what happens: