Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel for FREE daily tutorials!
How To Grow Food For Free In The City. Photo – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62NoiMLh3hQ
You live in an urban setting, you’re on a tight budget, and space is limited: How do you overcome all these limiting factors to grow your own food? Well, Rob Greenfield has a handful of low-cost ideas for how to grow food for free in the city that he shares in this informative YouTube video. Below is a recap of the topics he covers:
• Repurposing Items (Using any container available): Be creative in making the most of available resources — while ensuring you have the least environmental impact. The goal is to build raised gardens that allow you to effectively grow food anywhere.
• Vertical gardening: Part of being creativity he promotes involves vertical gardening to make the most of the available real estate.
• Composting: Contrary to popular opinion, making a compost bin or composting is not complicated. Anything from paper waste, yard waste, and kitchen waste suffice as ingredients in your compost bin. But as Rob Greenfield explains, ensure you maintain a 30:1 carbon (e.g., cardboards and dried leaves) to nitrogen (decomposing green matter) ratio. Also, keep some cardboard for mulch to stunt the growth of weeds and preserve moisture in the soil.
• Water Source: Using your tap water for irrigation is a sure way to rack up huge utility bills. There may even be restrictions on this in some locations. Instead, install gutters on the roof and collect rainwater into barrels. You can also recycle water from household uses such as your washing machine, showering, or dishwashing.
• Seeds: To quote Rob, “a little bit of seed goes a long way.” Some ways to acquire seeds for cheap include allowing some plants to mature or sourcing from the local community. And if you’re not successful in either of these methods, Rob offers free seeds to help your self-sufficiency efforts.
All in all, there’s something liberating about growing food for free, building resilience, and promoting sustainability.
Image For Pinterest:
How To Grow Food For Free In The City. Photos – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62NoiMLh3hQ
This Crazy Off Grid Device Literally Makes Drinkable Water From Fresh Air:
According to NASA, the U.S. is expecting a 100-YEAR LONG MEGADROUGHT.
It's already begun. Ask the farmers in California. They know.
Every survivalist knows that water is of critical importance. You NEED an independent water source that you can count on!
As an interesting "survival rehearsal" - imagine that you turned the tap on right now and nothing came out. How long would you last?
But what if there was another water source literally hidden in plain sight. That's right, I'm talking about the atmosphere!
The amazing thing about getting water from the natural moisture in the air... is that it is ALWAYS available.
This gives you real water security!
Learn more about how to tap into "Nature's secret water reservoir" and stay hydrated when TSHTF!
Watch the video:
Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try This:
An amazing discovery in an abandoned house in Austin, Texas: A lost book of amazing survival knowledge, believed to have been long vanished to history, has been found in a dusty drawer in the house which belonged to a guy named Claude Davis.
Remember... back in those days, there was no electricity... no refrigerators... no law enforcement... and certainly no grocery store or supermarkets... Some of these exceptional skills are hundreds of years of old and they were learned the hard way by the early pioneers.
We've lost to history so much survival knowledge that we've become clueless compared to what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.
Neighbors said that for the last couple of years Claude has tried to unearth and learn the forgotten ways of our great-grandparents and claimed to have found a secret of gargantuan proportions. A secret that he is about to reveal together with 3 old teachings that will change everything you think you know about preparedness:
What REALLY Happens When You Bury a Shipping Container? (Hint: It's A Bit Crazy...)
Shipping containers are all the rage - but if you are thinking about buying one, you MUST watch this video first:
Do not, I repeat do NOT do what these lunatics did! Can you spot the "fatal mistake" they made?
There's a general belief that if you bury a shipping container you can create an awesome root cellar / storm shelter / survival bunker.
But is a shipping container strong enough to handle the pressure?
Watch the video to see what happens:
I Can't Help Showing This Off:
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique prepping system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
More Off-Grid And Survival Resources: