Please Share This Page:
Top 44 Ways To Reduce Exposure To Indoor Toxins – Image To Repin / Share
Image – © 3355m- Fotolia.com
We just discovered an amazing, comprehensive post by Earth Easy about how we should be aware of the constant threat of indoor toxins. The link is after our commentary and bonus tips.
Don’t underestimate the indoor environment as a toxicity hazard. Did you know that the EPA considers the quality of indoor air one of the top 5 risks to public health? The more we unknowingly expose ourselves to dangerous toxins, the more we are at risk of getting cancer and other diseases – and the British Medical Journal has reported that environmental and lifestyle factors are the key causes of illness.
One of the challenges is that it is a lot of homework to research and investigate all of the products you are using. You would seem to have to be obsessive to gain any sort of control over what you are ingesting. However innumerable people have unknowingly absorbed harmful chemicals that can cause adverse effects on their health.
Here are some additional safety tips that will help you avoid the risk of exposing yourself to toxins:
1. If you’re handling chemicals, use the correct mask, gloves and any other recommended safety gear. Don’t ‘play it cool’ and try to tough it out. Work in a well-ventilated area.
2. If your home suffers from damp, keep it at bay first by fixing the source of the damp (if possible) and then by using a desiccant or dehumidifier. Dessicants contain a drying agent that will absorb moisture. Remember that moisture is a haven for molds and fungi. If your home has significant black mold, you’ll need to get the pros in as this is a serious condition.
3. Do your research. Always read the labels of the products that you’re using – and look up the substances online. You can always run a google search including the name of the product and the word “safety” or “risks”. Try searching (for example) for all-natural methods of cleaning.
Here’s the link to the full tutorial: http://eartheasy.com/live_reducing_indoor_toxins.html
If a product contains any of the toxins that were mentioned in the article, consider using something else instead.
I Can't Help Showing This Off
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video. He's going to be the talk of 2017.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try This:
An amazing discovery in an abandoned house in Austin, Texas: A lost book of amazing survival knowledge, believed to have been long vanished to history, has been found in a dusty drawer in the house which belonged to a guy named Claude Davis.
Remember... back in those days, there was no electricity... no refrigerators... no law enforcement... and certainly no grocery store or supermarkets... Some of these exceptional skills are hundreds of years of old and they were learned the hard way by the early pioneers.
We've lost to history so much survival knowledge that we've become clueless compared to what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.
Neighbors said that for the last couple of years Claude has tried to unearth and learn the forgotten ways of our great-grandparents and claimed to have found a secret of gargantuan proportions. A secret that he is about to reveal together with 3 old teachings that will change everything you think you know about preparedness:
More Off-Grid And Survival Resources:
- Survive The End Days (Preparation Tips For TEOTWAWKI)
- Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
- Bullet Proof Home (Amazing Secret Tactics To Protect Your Home Against Looters, Thugs And Thieves)
- "Red" Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- Survival MD (Field medical guide to survive any crisis situation)
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- US Water Revolution (Generate Your Clean Water Anywhere)
- Blackout USA - How To Survive An EMP / Long Term Grid Down Situation
- The Lost Ways Of Survival - Ancient Survival Secrets Of Our Ancestors
- Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
Please Share This Page: