Video: Raised Bed Vegetable Garden Install - Off-Grid

Video: Raised Bed Vegetable Garden Install

If you are a first-time visitor, please be sure to like us on Facebook and receive our exciting and innovative tutorials and info!

Video Raised Bed Vegetable Garden InstallPhoto –

The video is definitely worth your time if you are interested in making a raised bed vegetable garden. It will walk you in detail through all the things you need to do; from picking out the soil and materials to planting the seeds. Everything you need to know can be found in the video.

The area that the uploader chose to build a garden is Las Vegas, Nevada and as you know, it is a desert out there with not much in the way of greenery and sand all over the place. The soil there is terrible for plants but through a raised bed garden you will be able to transform the desert to a rich and thriving area to grow your food. The first thing to find is the right soil to use and he recommended investing 90% of your budget to quality soil as well as compost and the other 10% to the materials.

The water system plays an important role in the success of your garden and the video also shows you how to set it up. It makes use of a drip irrigation system which delivers water directly to the root zone of a plant, where it seeps slowly into the soil one drop at a time. It is considered to be one of the most efficient and time saving ways to water plants. One thing that the uploader stressed is to use brand new alkaline batteries to run this system. These batteries are a bit expensive than its other counterparts but water is life to plants and a failed water system could destroy them.

The video walks you through it all step by step – so that even those who are new to gardening will find it easy.

Ok, here’s the video:

Image For Pinterest:

Video Raised Bed Vegetable Garden Install
Graphic – Image –

I Can't Help Showing This Off:

If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video.

One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique prepping system that changed his life forever.

I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.

Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.

Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try This:

Lost Ways Of Survival Video

An amazing discovery in an abandoned house in Austin, Texas: A lost book of amazing survival knowledge, believed to have been long vanished to history, has been found in a dusty drawer in the house which belonged to a guy named Claude Davis.

Remember... back in those days, there was no electricity... no refrigerators... no law enforcement... and certainly no grocery store or supermarkets... Some of these exceptional skills are hundreds of years of old and they were learned the hard way by the early pioneers.

>> Click here to find out about them now

We've lost to history so much survival knowledge that we've become clueless compared to what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.

Neighbors said that for the last couple of years Claude has tried to unearth and learn the forgotten ways of our great-grandparents and claimed to have found a secret of gargantuan proportions. A secret that he is about to reveal together with 3 old teachings that will change everything you think you know about preparedness:

>>> Click Here To Watch His Short Video <<<

More Off-Grid And Survival Resources:

  1. Survive The End Days (Preparation Tips For TEOTWAWKI)
  2. Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
  3. Bullet Proof Home (Amazing Secret Tactics To Protect Your Home Against Looters, Thugs And Thieves)
  4. "Red" Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
  5. Survival MD (Field medical guide to survive any crisis situation)
  6. #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
  7. US Water Revolution (Generate Your Clean Water Anywhere)
  8. Blackout USA - How To Survive An EMP / Long Term Grid Down Situation
  9. The Lost Ways Of Survival - Ancient Survival Secrets Of Our Ancestors
  10. Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"

What REALLY Happens When You Bury a Shipping Container? (Hint: It's A Bit Crazy...)

Shipping containers are all the rage - but if you are thinking about buying one, you MUST watch this video first:

shipping container video

There's a general belief that if you bury a shipping container you can create an awesome root cellar / storm shelter / survival bunker.

But is a shipping container strong enough to handle the pressure?

Watch the video to see what happens:

What Really Happens When You Bury a Shipping Container? (Click To Watch Video)

No Comments

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a comment