9 Amazing Survival Life Hacks Compilation. Photo – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybyHcWynSx4
In this awesome collection of survival life hacks, our friend the Crazy Russian Hacker demonstrates a useful set of things that may be of benefit in survival situations. Knowledge is power!
Note that these should be done by adults or under adult supervision as they make use of techniques and materials that require safe handling so as not to be dangerous.
Note, although the video title states there are 10, I only counted 9 Survival Life Hacks in the video. Ok, here is the list of 9 survival life hacks featured in the video (video follows lower down the page:
1) How to make a candle using an orange, vegetable oil and knife. For this one you’ll need to cut the orange just right but then you have a mini-lantern that will light the room for a while and also give off a nice orange aroma! Be sure to use candles safely and if you don’t know how to do this, please look up candle safety.
2) How to pick a padlock using just an empty soda can and a pair of scissors.
3) How to start fire using steel wool, a 9-volt battery and cotton wool (this one is amazing!)
4) How to make a “bow” using a balloon, barbecue skewers and a plastic bottle cap. Note – this one seems quite dangerous and I don’t think you should try it at home.
5) How to make a flashlight out of batteries, insulation tape, paper clip and small lightbulb (such as from a car light or old flashlight.
6) How to make a 2-battery flashlight work if you only have one battery (use aluminum foil rolled up in the right way to make a dummy battery).
7) How to make fire using a gum wrapper, a AA battery and a leather glove (this one is amazing!)
8) How to make a compass using needle, magnet, plastic drinking straw and glass of water.
9) How to make an emergency lamp using a soda can, vegetable oil and piece of cotton rag (i.e. from old t-shirt).
Ok, here’s the video:
Do You Recognize These 4 Home Security Massive Fails?
I Can't Help Showing This Off:
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique prepping system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try This:
An amazing discovery in an abandoned house in Austin, Texas: A lost book of amazing survival knowledge, believed to have been long vanished to history, has been found in a dusty drawer in the house which belonged to a guy named Claude Davis.
Remember... back in those days, there was no electricity... no refrigerators... no law enforcement... and certainly no grocery store or supermarkets... Some of these exceptional skills are hundreds of years of old and they were learned the hard way by the early pioneers.
>> Click here to find out about them now
We've lost to history so much survival knowledge that we've become clueless compared to what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.
Neighbors said that for the last couple of years Claude has tried to unearth and learn the forgotten ways of our great-grandparents and claimed to have found a secret of gargantuan proportions. A secret that he is about to reveal together with 3 old teachings that will change everything you think you know about preparedness:
>>> Click Here To Watch His Short Video <<<
More Off-Grid And Survival Resources:
What REALLY Happens When You Bury a Shipping Container? (Hint: It's A Bit Crazy...)
Shipping containers are all the rage - but if you are thinking about buying one, you MUST watch this video first:
There's a general belief that if you bury a shipping container you can create an awesome root cellar / storm shelter / survival bunker.
But is a shipping container strong enough to handle the pressure?
Watch the video to see what happens:
What Really Happens When You Bury a Shipping Container? (Click To Watch Video)