Please Share This Page:
image © http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoTe5zDlZsk
The internet is laden with emergency kits of all shapes and sizes but this one fits in a small pill bottle! This is an incredibly simple survival kit that you can make at home that covers several essentials of survival and could very well save your life if you are ever stranded out in the wilderness. Here’s a quick rundown of contents you could include:
1. Paracord – Wrap the outside of your pill bottle with 550 paracord for cordage.
2. Matches – To start a fire for warmth, cook food or to send a signal.
3. Match striker strip – Take just the strip from the box to save space.
4. Birthday candles – Use for light after dark, or melt the wax over a flame to increase the fire’s strength.
5. Safety pins – Use to fix clothing, attach two items together or use one as a makeshift fishing hook.
6. Sanitizing hand wipes – If wounded, clean the wound first with one of these little wipes. Sanitation is very important in survival.
7. Band-aids – Keep small injuries covered to prevent potential infection.
8. Mini red finger flashlight – The bright red led gives you enough light to see in your immediate area.
9. Cotton balls – You can use these cotton balls as either a blood clotting agent or as tinder for starting a fire.
10. Fire straws – You can store your tinder inside your drinking straws to make it waterproof and a lot more portable. To do this, cut the drinking straws into lengths of about 2.5 inches each and using your pliers, pinch off one end of the straw and burn it closed with the lighter. Take 1 cotton ball and put a little petroleum jelly into it. Stretch out the cotton ball and twist it up a bit then slide the end of the cotton into the straw and continue to twist while you push it in. Once you have the cotton ball completely shoved into the straw, clamp the open end with the pliers and burn it shut with the lighter again.
11. Neosporin in a straw – Fight infection from scrapes and cuts. Use the same method stated at number 10 but place Neosporin inside the straw instead of tinder.
Gather all the supplies and neatly pack them inside the bottle. If you have extra room in your bottle, you might consider packing the following items: fishing wire, strips of duct tape, gauze, tweezers, or a small pocket knife. This survival kit takes up very little room and it’s a perfect fit for your backpack, pocket or glove compartment.
Here’s the tutorial video:
For more ideas on a similar theme, see our Altoids tin survival kit tutorial.
I Can't Help Showing This Off
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video. He's going to be the talk of 2017.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try This:
An amazing discovery in an abandoned house in Austin, Texas: A lost book of amazing survival knowledge, believed to have been long vanished to history, has been found in a dusty drawer in the house which belonged to a guy named Claude Davis.
Remember... back in those days, there was no electricity... no refrigerators... no law enforcement... and certainly no grocery store or supermarkets... Some of these exceptional skills are hundreds of years of old and they were learned the hard way by the early pioneers.
We've lost to history so much survival knowledge that we've become clueless compared to what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.
Neighbors said that for the last couple of years Claude has tried to unearth and learn the forgotten ways of our great-grandparents and claimed to have found a secret of gargantuan proportions. A secret that he is about to reveal together with 3 old teachings that will change everything you think you know about preparedness:
More Off-Grid And Survival Resources:
- Survive The End Days (Preparation Tips For TEOTWAWKI)
- Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
- Bullet Proof Home (Amazing Secret Tactics To Protect Your Home Against Looters, Thugs And Thieves)
- "Red" Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- Survival MD (Field medical guide to survive any crisis situation)
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- US Water Revolution (Generate Your Clean Water Anywhere)
- Blackout USA - How To Survive An EMP / Long Term Grid Down Situation
- The Lost Ways Of Survival - Ancient Survival Secrets Of Our Ancestors
- Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
Please Share This Page: