Please Share This Page:
Photo – Rawmazing.com
I just looove body butter! I love how luxurious it feels on my skin! So you can just imagine my delight when I found this article on how to make your own body butter. What’s great about it is that it uses fresh, organic, healthy ingredients!
There are so many uses of body butter. It’s thicker than lotion so it’s a must-have during the colder seasons. Cold temperatures can make your skin so dry and dull, so it’s suggested that you lather on some of the product to keep it moist and supple. You can even hydrate your nails with this. All you have to do is to take a small amount and then massage the base of your nails.
Here are some ways to make the most out of your body butters:
For super dry feet – get a thick amount of body butter and slather it all over your footsies (make sure they’re clean first!) Cover it with saran wrap and then wear a pair of warm socks over them. Leave it on overnight. You will wake up with super soft feet! You can also do this method on your hands!
Make your own eye primer – mix equal amounts of concealer, unscented body butter and liquid/cream foundation. Put it in a small empty pot so that you can have it for future use.
If you are making your own product at home, always remember that your mixture should be cooled and partially set. This is essential so that you can whip it easily. It’s the same principle as making your own whipping cream. You’d usually use chilled cream for that.
Try to make these in small batches and if you finally have the confidence to make more, you can keep them in fancy jars to give to your friends as presents for the holidays. Isn’t that wonderful? You can even use a combination of your favorite pure essential oils so that the product will leave an amazing scent on your skin.
To learn how to make your own body butter (web archive), click on the link below!
Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy, right? However…
Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this story…
=> “Red” Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
More Off-Grid Resources:
- Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
- Bullet Proof Home (Amazing Secret Tactics To Protect Your Home Against Looters, Thugs And Thieves)
- Survival MD (Field medical guide to survive any crisis situation)
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- US Water Revolution (Generate Your Clean Water Anywhere)
- Survive The End Days (Preparation Tips For TEOTWAWKI)
- Blackout USA - How To Survive An EMP / Long Term Grid Down Situation
- The Lost Ways Of Survival - Ancient Survival Secrets Of Our Ancestors
- Backyard Liberty (Easy and cheap DIY Aquaponic system to grow your organic and living food bank)
- 37 Vital Food Items You Can't Get In The Coming Disaster And May Not Survive Without
A note from Paleo Hacks
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE!
That's right - as a special launch promotion, we're offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) - All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)
Please Share This Page: