Please Share This Page:
image – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEir3tR0k90
Gardening is a process that can’t be hurried but some vegetables reach their harvest size more rapidly than others. This video identifies five quick-maturing vegetables to try in your garden and provides simple tips to help you enjoy your harvest as quickly as possible.
1. Radishes. Radishes are one of the fastest growing vegetables, taking just three to four weeks to reach maturity. They’re also exceptionally easy to grow. Sowing to harvest: 25 days!
2. Salad leaves. Suitable salad leaves include lettuce, mustards and other Oriental leaves, kale, and arugula. You can grow individual varieties or create your own blend by planting two or more varieties together. Sowing to harvest: 21 days.
3. Bush beans. These pods can be sown immediately after a previous crop to give a speedy picking before the end of the current growing season. Sowing to harvest: 60 days.
4. Carrots. Carrots are not the most obvious fast maturing vegetable, but choose a quick-growing finger-sized variety and you can expect sweet, crunchy young roots in just six weeks. Sowing to harvest: 50 days.
5. Spinach. The smooth, succulent leaves of spinach are extraordinarily versatile. You can use them in salads or stirred into risottos and pasta dishes. Sowing to harvest: 30 days.
Make sure to plant your seeds into a well-prepared soil. Make sure that the soil has enough nutrients to support healthy growth and has the right texture to encourage even germination.
Ok, here’s the video tutorial:
I Can't Help Showing This Off
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video. He's going to be the talk of 2017.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try This:
An amazing discovery in an abandoned house in Austin, Texas: A lost book of amazing survival knowledge, believed to have been long vanished to history, has been found in a dusty drawer in the house which belonged to a guy named Claude Davis.
Remember... back in those days, there was no electricity... no refrigerators... no law enforcement... and certainly no grocery store or supermarkets... Some of these exceptional skills are hundreds of years of old and they were learned the hard way by the early pioneers.
We've lost to history so much survival knowledge that we've become clueless compared to what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.
Neighbors said that for the last couple of years Claude has tried to unearth and learn the forgotten ways of our great-grandparents and claimed to have found a secret of gargantuan proportions. A secret that he is about to reveal together with 3 old teachings that will change everything you think you know about preparedness:
More Off-Grid And Survival Resources:
- Survive The End Days (Preparation Tips For TEOTWAWKI)
- Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
- Bullet Proof Home (Amazing Secret Tactics To Protect Your Home Against Looters, Thugs And Thieves)
- "Red" Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- Survival MD (Field medical guide to survive any crisis situation)
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- US Water Revolution (Generate Your Clean Water Anywhere)
- Blackout USA - How To Survive An EMP / Long Term Grid Down Situation
- The Lost Ways Of Survival - Ancient Survival Secrets Of Our Ancestors
- Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
Please Share This Page: