Please Share This Page:
If you are a first-time visitor, please be sure to like us on Facebook and receive our exciting and innovative tutorials and info!
We discovered this enlightening short video all about unusual uses of the humble rubber band. Yes, ok we all know how useful they are already but there are some ingenious ideas here that will make you want to carry a few rubber bands with you at all times!
Howdini gives us access a mine of useful information in the form of life hacks – there are so many to choose from so we’ve picked one of the best to help make your life easier for some of the most common daily tasks.
My favorites are the ones for decorating and DIY (it’s something I do quite a lot) – how about placing a rubber band around your paint cans at the level of the paint before you close the lids and put them away? Now you can see at a glance how much paint is in every tin without having to open them! Simple but pure genius. 🙂
And amazingly, removing a cross-head screw with a stripped head can be done with the help of rubber band – this works because the rubber is forced into what’s left of the head recess and when compressed it is hard enough to turn the screw.
We’ve found a couple of extra (bonus) rubber band hacks for you!
1. Wrap a band around each end of a coat hanger to stop garments from sliding off and ending up in a heap on the floor of your closet. Win.
2. If you wrap a rubber band around the pump dispenser of your hand soap, this will make it easier to reduce the amount that comes out to what you actually need (the manufacturers probably don’t want you to try this!) This will save wastage and reduce your impact on the environment.
Ok, here’s the video:
I Can't Help Showing This Off
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video. He's going to be the talk of 2017.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try This:
An amazing discovery in an abandoned house in Austin, Texas: A lost book of amazing survival knowledge, believed to have been long vanished to history, has been found in a dusty drawer in the house which belonged to a guy named Claude Davis.
Remember... back in those days, there was no electricity... no refrigerators... no law enforcement... and certainly no grocery store or supermarkets... Some of these exceptional skills are hundreds of years of old and they were learned the hard way by the early pioneers.
We've lost to history so much survival knowledge that we've become clueless compared to what our great grandfathers did or built on a daily basis to sustain their families.
Neighbors said that for the last couple of years Claude has tried to unearth and learn the forgotten ways of our great-grandparents and claimed to have found a secret of gargantuan proportions. A secret that he is about to reveal together with 3 old teachings that will change everything you think you know about preparedness:
More Off-Grid And Survival Resources:
- Survive The End Days (Preparation Tips For TEOTWAWKI)
- Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
- Bullet Proof Home (Amazing Secret Tactics To Protect Your Home Against Looters, Thugs And Thieves)
- "Red" Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- Survival MD (Field medical guide to survive any crisis situation)
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- US Water Revolution (Generate Your Clean Water Anywhere)
- Blackout USA - How To Survive An EMP / Long Term Grid Down Situation
- The Lost Ways Of Survival - Ancient Survival Secrets Of Our Ancestors
- Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
Please Share This Page: